A lot of help and advice were given by Ms. Ang Ing Ing (former BiNus ACM team member, now working in Singapore), Mr. Felix Halim, and Mr. William Anggakusuma (elder brother of David Anggakusuma - a former Indonesian IOI team member). Based on calculations and advices, we decided to book our hotel with HotelClub and our flight back home from Singaporean Lufthansa site (the price in SGD is considerably cheaper than in USD).
As with the last couple of trips, I will write the details of the journey and competition in this blog, on a day-by-day basis.
- Day 1 (December 12th) - To Singapore Through Batam
- Fly to Batam, cross to Singapore with a ferry, and start enjoying Singapore
- Day 2 (December 13th) - Opening Ceremony and Practice Session
- Arrived in NUS, attended the opening ceremony and the practice session
- Day 3 (December 14th) - Contest Proper and Awards Ceremony
- The contest commenced, results were announced, and the event was over
- Day 4 (December 15th) - Singapore Sightseeing
- Tour around Singapore : Chinatown, Newton Circus, Orchard Road
- Day 5 (December 16th) - Returning to Jakarta
- Returning back home, end of the journey
The complete photo album can be viewed in the gallery. Please do note that as usual, the photos are copyrighted and you need my permission to reproduce it. Hope you enjoy the stories.