This story about the contest and travel to Taipei and Hongkong are posted separated in day-per-day basis.
- Day 1 (November 22nd) - Departure to Taipei
- We departed as scheduled and arrived in Taipei on the evening.
- Day 2 (November 23rd) - Taipei Sightseeing
- Visited Chiang Kai-Shek and Sun Yat Sen memorial hall, as well as Taipei 101.
- Day 3 (November 24th) - Practice Session and Opening Ceremony
- Went to NTNU, completed the registration, and attended the practice session and opening ceremony.
- Day 4 (November 25th) - Contest and Closing Ceremony
- We solved 6 problems on the contest day and ranked fourth.
- Day 5 (November 26th) - Departure to Hong Kong
- Wandering around Taipei before going to the airport on the afternoon.
- Day 6 (November 27th) - Hong Kong Tour
- Visited the Giant Buddha Statue, Kowloon, and took pictures from Tsim Sha Sui.
- Day 7 (November 28th) - Return to Jakarta
- Got bumped into China Airlines from Cathay Pacific, but returned home safely.
Each part of the story will be posted separately in a chronological order, but photos may not be in a strict chronological order. The pictures are hosted on my gallery, http://gallery.kurniady.net/v/acmtaipei2007/ and more photos will be available in there.
Please take note that all pictures are copyrighted, please ask for permission before reproducing.